Recipe by Micheal Grant
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Vermont White Cheddar cheese
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1 1/3 lb. lean ground beef (93/7)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 c. water
- 16 oz. pkg. Extra-wide egg noodles
- 1 10 oz. can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-(Mild)
- 4 c. chicken broth made from Premium Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground Corriander
- 1/2 tsp. dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. 365 Carribean BBQ Seasoning
1. Combine Cheese sauce ingredients in a microwave safe dish and melt in microwave until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In a large, deep skillet, brown beef seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Add onion to pan and saute for about one minute. De-glaze pan with 1 c. water.
4. Let cook until onions are soft, then add noodles to pan.
5. Add Rotel, cheese sauce, chicken broth, Corriander, Oregano and Carribean BBQ seasoning to pan.
6. Bring mixture to a boil, then simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.